Terms & Conditions
1. The terms and conditions displayed here have been written with the specific purpose to govern the legal relationship between you, the user, and us, the company MaestroTrade Ltd., editor of website www.Maestrotrade.com. Address of the company: 83 Baker Street, London W1U 6AG, UK.
2. In the act of creating an account and using the MaestroTrade.com website in any form, the user is hereby automatically agreeing to full acceptance of, and compliance with, all terms and conditions displayed henceforth in this section. The user is also legally stating that all personal information provided is accurate and up to date.
3. MaestroTrade.com may at any given time change or amend any aspect of these terms and conditions without notifying the user. The user fully agrees to accept and adhere to the current published version as visible on this page. The user also accepts that MaestroTrade.com will be the sole party in the selection of which assets are available to be traded on the website at any given time, and that it may change or alter them without notifying the user.
4. Any instance of the use of masculine or feminine gender, or the word ‘persons’, in these terms and conditions will automatically refer to the user, regardless of his/ her sex.
5. It should always be assumed that the time displayed on the MaestroTrade.com website refers to the GMT time zone
6. Anything that might be considered to be so-called ‘intellectual property’, including but not limited to, copyrights, patents, graphic design, content, general information, user interfaces etc. are the sole property of the MaestroTrade.com company and/ or its third parties.
7. The IP address included in this site is hereby given to the user for limited non-exclusive use for his personal, non-commercial, non-transferable use, in relation to the services offered on the website entitled Maestrotrade.com. Maestrotrade.com grants no other IP right or license to the user unless expressly stated henceforth. The user agrees not to copy or transfer any of his rights without written consent from the Company, or to change, edit or remove any material from the Site. The user may print only one copy from the site for his personal use.
8. The following information may be displayed on the MaestroTrade.com website: data, links, promotional offers or any other content in any form, including financial content of third parties. Information of this nature is provided for the Client’s convenience only and as an additional service, and will not be considered as advising. In no case shall MaestroTrade.com be held responsible for such content.
9. You fully understand and accept that problems of a technical nature and other conditions may delay or prevent you from accessing your account at non-specific times. As a user, you agree not to hold or seek to hold us or any of our agents or service providers responsible for, any technical problems, system failures and malfunctions, communication line failures, equipment or software failures or malfunctions, system access issues, system capacity issues, high Internet traffic demand, security breaches and unauthorized access, and other similar computer problems and defects that may be encountered when using the website MaestroTrade.com. The company cannot guarantee that the user will be able to access or use the website at all times or locations of you’re choosing, or that we will have adequate capacity for the Site as a whole or in any geographic location. We do not represent, warrant or guarantee that the Site will provide uninterrupted and error-free service. We do not make any warranties or guarantees with respect to the Site and its content, including without limitation, warranties for merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
10. As a user of this website you fully accept that it is in no way possible to cancel or retract any order or transaction once it has been executed. Without derogating from the aforementioned statement, the client understands such limitations by clicking on the Buy button
11. As a user of MaestroTrade.com, you henceforth fully understand and warrant that: a. you have chosen to bind yourself by these Terms and Conditions and accept them without obligation, that to perform your obligations thereunder and each transaction, you have taken all necessary action to authorize such execution, delivery and performance; b. any such execution, delivery and performance will not violate or conflict with any law applicable to you, any provision of any constitutional documents or any charge, trust deed, contract or other instrument or any contractual restrictions applicable to, binding on or affecting you or any of your assets or oblige you to create any lien, security interest or encumbrance; c. all information provided by you is true and accurate in all respects. d. all governmental, regulatory and other consents that are required to have been obtained by you in relation to the Site have been so obtained and are in full force and effect and all conditions of any such consents have been complied with; e. your obligations under these Terms and Conditions constitute your legal, valid and binding obligations, enforceable in accordance with their respective terms; f. You will comply with all laws, rules, regulations and disclosure requirements of any relevant jurisdiction, exchange, market or regulatory authority which apply in respect of us, you or your investments from time to time; f. You will promptly give (or procure to be given) to us such information and assistance as we may reasonably require to enable us to assist or achieve compliance with any of the obligations mentioned in relation to your Account or the Site; g. where we provide you with an execution-only service you have the capacity to evaluate and understand the terms, condition and risks of each transaction (whether or not recommended by us) entered into hereunder and you are willing and able to accept those terms and conditions and to assume (financially and otherwise) those risks; h. you are acting as principal in any transactions on the Site and each transaction thereunder; i. if you are in default of any of these Terms and Conditions you will give us notice as soon as you become aware of such occurrence.
12. As a company, MaestroTrade.com will only be bound to information given by either party to the other party in writing. You, the user, are aware that our website specializes in high-risk speculative investments that might be illegal in your acting jurisdiction. Therefore, you, the user, are fully responsible for the validity and legality of your own actions with respect to your use of MaestroTrade.com. Binary Options trading and other type of trading that may be offered by our Website could potentially be regarded as a highly speculative investment that carries the risk of losing the Client’s capital in a short time frame. The user therefore fully understands the underlying risks involved and should seek independent advice concerning this issue.
13. You, the user, should obtain from us a formal written statement confirming that the extent of your loss liability on each transaction will be limited to an amount upon agreed by you before you enter into the transaction. The sum of money it is possible to lose in limited liability transactions such as these will be less than in other margined transactions, which do not have a predetermined loss limit. Regardless, even though the extent of the loss will be subject to the agreed limit, the user is aware that he may sustain the loss in a relatively short space of time
14. The liability of MaestroTrade.com to compensate for damages incurred by you, the user, shall be limited to direct damages that the user can prove, with the maximum amount possible being equal to but not exceeding the sum the client deposited in his trading account. MaestroTrade.com shall in no way be held liable for consequential or special damages of any kind, including losses based on contract, tort or any other legal theory, caused to the user or to third parties. The user will indemnify and hold the Company and any and all of its related companies, employees, agents and/or officers harmless in relation to any liability and/or claim, in connection with the use of this website by the user, including but not limited to any breach of legal requirement or of these terms and conditions.
15. MaestroTrade.com shall under no circumstances ever be held responsible for any breach of obligation or default of any counterparty, intermediate broker, bank, custodian, sub-custodian, market or market operator, exchange, clearing house, depositary or other third party with whom you do business. We will also never be liable for loss of any kind suffered by the user in connection with our website unless such loss directly arises from our negligence, willful default or fraud, all payments shall be made in same day and freely transferable funds in such currency and to such bank as we may from time to time specify. Further, you undertake to keep us and our agents and employees fully and effectively indemnified against all costs, charges, liabilities and expenses whatsoever incurred by us and them pursuant to or in connection with the website unless due to our or their negligence, willful default or fraud. This clause will survive termination of any Agreement between you and us.
16. We shall never be held responsible for any loss, expense, cost or liability experienced or incurred by the user unless and to the extent that such a loss is suffered or incurred as a result of our negligence or willful default or indirect or consequential loss or damage, costs, expenses or other claims for consequential compensation whatsoever (howsoever caused) which arise out of or in relation to this contract; or loss suffered or incurred by you as a result of any error in any order, instruction or information given by you, or as a result of us acting on any order or instruction which is, or appears to be from you.
17. We shall never be held responsible for any damage, in case of a force major event not in Company’s control.
18. Margined currency trading is one of the riskiest forms of investment available in the financial markets and is only suitable for sophisticated individuals and institutions; you as the user are fully aware of this and agree to it. You are also aware that prices in margined currency trading are extremely unpredictable and that as a result, the funds present in any trading account can be completely lost, if the positions held in the account has a two percent swing in value. Baring in mind the strong possibility of losing an entire investment, speculation in the foreign exchange market should only be conducted with risk capital funds that will not significantly affect the user’s personal or financial wellbeing. You hereby confirm that the funds you use on our website are purely risk capital and loss of your investment will not jeopardize your style of living or detract from your future retirement program.
19. Withdrawal requests from the user’s account shall be executed by either: (a) refund to his credit card of no less than the amount initially deposited; and the rest (b) bank wire transfer his bank account, subject to identification documents to be delivered by him, and solely pursuant to Company’s discretion which shall make its best efforts to execute such orders by the way the user has asked. Withdrawals are also always to be made in accordance with the site procedures, and will take up to fourteen banking days, or as determined by the billing services provider of the site. In the event that the user wishes to cancel a withdrawal request before receiving the money, he can do so only with respect to withdrawal request that was not completed yet and to which a withdrawal confirmation was not yet sent. A request already executed cannot be cancelled. In the event that more than one withdrawal request was sent by the user and afterwards he requests to cancel part/all of the withdrawal orders, the earliest withdrawal order will be cancelled. See also the conditions for withdrawals.
20. Adjustments to the prices of various options shall be made according to the adjustments made with respect to the base assets. In the event that the user has an open transaction in such an option whilst such adjustment made to the base assets, the user hereby agrees that the Company has the exclusive right to round off the last digit of any asset.
21. Bonuses, promotional offers or any other kind of benefits to the user may be applied at the sole discretion of MaestroTrade.com, and we may decide (but are not be obliged to do so) to set its conditions, and/or change them without notifying the user. We will not be required to provide an explanation for our decision, nor will we be forced to do the same in future transactions with the user. Once a bonus has been awarded/accredited to the user’s account, he will be subject to execute transactions in an amount of at least forty (40) times the bonus amount combined before any withdrawals of either the deposit, winnings or the bonus can be executed. Furthermore, we may, at our sole discretion, credit the user with up to one hundred percent (100%) bonus for each deposit made by the user.
22. Traders on our website are permitted to open a maximum of one trade per every 2 minutes on any specific contract that goes on the same asset, direction, and expiry time. Also, the closing of a contract is allowed once per contract. In the event that a trader violates this rule, either intentionally or unintentionally, MaestroTrade.com reserves the right to cancel the trade and return the contract premium. At our own digression, we reserve the right to take action against any trader who has knowingly exploited technical issues of any kind and ban them permanently from using the system.
23. The user hereby states that he understands and accepts that as a result of legal regulations, we may withhold or deduct payments of taxes of any kind, limit the services we provide, freeze accounts pursuant to any official legal order or action, or any other action or restriction as be required by legal authorities or other authorities as determined by relevant regulations. You, the user, will never hold the Company or its employees and representatives to account upon such an action, and will not have any right to prevent such action as we see fit, in order to fulfill any such legal order or action.
24. The user hereby declares that he will keep his username and password safe and secure from any possible third party, and will notify MaestroTrade.com immediately of any suspected misuse of his account or personal information. For the user’s protection, all login information will be kept entirely confidential. In the event that the user has provided his login information to a third party of any kind, the Company will no longer be held responsible for any funds present in the Client’s account.
25. Technical difficulties might prevent the user having access to the website or his ability to execute certain actions on this Website at non-specific times, and the user hereby declares that he is fully aware of this fact. We assume no responsibility for such events, which may occur from time to time. Also, under no circumstances will we be held responsible for problems with servers, bandwidth or software systems.
26. The potential risks associated with the use of an Internet-based deal execution trading system, including but not limited to, the failure of hardware, software and Internet connection, are acknowledged and accepted by the user. The user acknowledges that we do not control signal power, its reception or routing via Internet, configuration of your equipment or reliability of its connection, and we will not be held responsible for communication failures, distortions or delays when trading on this website.
27. All Anti Money-Laundering regulations and “Know Your Client” procedures relevant to the user’s jurisdiction are agreed to by the user. This includes the supplying of official bank reference letters, utility bills and any other sort of official identification documentation as may be required by MaestroTrade.com at any stage of negotiations. This condition is precedent to the use of this website.
28. All payments, including but not limited to cash margin, owed to MaestroTrade.com by the pursuant to this Agreement shall be made in freely transferable funds in such currency and to such bank account(s) as we may specify when we see fit. If the user is legally required to make a deduction of any kind for tax reasons or otherwise, then he will be liable to pay such an amount to us as will result in our receiving a net amount equal to the full amount which would have been received had no such deduction or withholding been required. Any amounts of money due to us from you, the pursuant to this Agreement (plus any applicable VAT) may be deducted from your account without prior notice to you from any Account in order to realize the proceeds which may be applied in the discharge of such sums. You will be held solely responsible for the payment of any commissions, transfer fees, registration fees, taxes, duties and other fiscal liabilities and all other liabilities and costs properly payable or incurred by us under these Terms and Conditions.
29. This set of Terms and Conditions are valid for an indefinite period of time, but MaestroTrade.com shall be entitled to terminate them by a written notice at any we deem necessary without notifying the user. In such a case, the user will be prohibited from opening new accounts or executing new transactions without prior written approval from MaestroTrade.com.
30. If the user commits any of the following:
i. violation of any of his obligations under these terms;
ii. becomes bankrupt, insolvent or in procedure of insolvency, reorganization, bankrupt, or any similar procedure; or by its sole discretion, we will find it necessary in order to protect itself against any damages might occur to it due to the user’s actions or omissions. at its sole discretion, and at any time and with no prior notice to the user, MaestroTrade.com may:
(1) sell the balance and/or securities in the account(s);
(2) cancel, terminate or close any or all of the open transactions;
(3) set off any damages caused to it; or
(4) take any action which its sees fit to cure any violation of the user.
In the event that no transactions are made in the user’s account for 12 months or more, we shall be entitled to close the account subsequent to giving the user a 5 day written warning. We may stop or limit any or all trading activities on our website without prior notice to the user. You, the user, hereby officially waive any and all claims or rights of indemnification for any allegedly damages caused by such rescission, whether for executed transactions or for transactions supposed to be executed.
31. We reserve the right at our sole discretion to refuse, cancel, and/or refuse to distribute profits to anyone for any legitimate reason including, but not limited to:
• any circumstance in which we have reason to believe that the user’s activity on the MaestroTrade.com website may be illegal;
• any circumstance in which we may suffer fiscal, regulatory, or pecuniary disadvantage by virtue of the user’s activity;
• any circumstance in which one or more transaction on our website is judged by us to have been performed in violation of these terms and conditions
32. In the event of suspected fraudulent trading activity from the user, system arbitrage from the user, or any other form of exploitation, MaestroTrade.com reserves the right to launch an investigation that can take up to 45 days. We also reserve the right to permanently ban any trader who we deem has knowingly committed any of the aforementioned activities and also report it to any relevant authorities.
33. MaestroTrade.com is reserves the right to assign, grant, transfer or sublicense any and all of its rights provided for herein, wholly or in part, to any third party whatsoever. Under no circumstance shall the user be entitled to commit any of the above in respect to the user’s rights provided for henceforth.
34. If any provision henceforth should be deemed void or invalid by any court of law under official jurisdiction, such provision shall be severed, and shall not in any way detract from the effect and/or validity of any or all remaining provisions henceforth. MaestroTrade.com acquiescence to any breach of these Terms and Conditions and/or failures to exercise any right provided for herein shall be without prejudice to our legal rights and remedies, and shall not be held to preclude and/or debar it from exercising or seeking any of the same.
35. You, the user, acknowledge that we may at our sole discretion record telephone conversations with you without informing you via the use of a warning tone or any other method, and that we may present these recordings as evidence if a dispute arises. We will destroy any recordings or transcripts in accordance with our normal destruction policy in place at that time (currently 3 years).
36. Communications of any kind with MaestroTrade.com required or permitted hereunder to be given to a party to this Agreement shall be in writing. Notifications to you, the user, will be given to the contact details given by him during account opening process, and which may be amended by him by a written notice to MaestroTrade.com. All notices and correspondence that will be sent to the user shall be deemed delivered: (1) at their time of delivery if sent (a) by hand delivery; (b) to Client’s e-mail address, or (c) by facsimile; or (2) within five business days if delivered by posted mail. All correspondence and notices that will be sent by the Client to the Company shall be deemed delivered only upon actual receipt by the Company and subject to its written confirmation as such.
37. Expiry rates are calculated from the Bid & Ask prices ((Bid + Ask)/2) which are the closest price offers to the expiry time. The last digit of the calculated price is always rounded up if 5 and above, and down if otherwise.
38. The user is not permitted to have more than one account at any given time. Any user who has multiple accounts registered under the same name is liable to have one or all of the accounts closed, subject to management decision. Furthermore, users with multiple accounts in which multiple investments are made with varying names and/or sources may have all the accounts closed, and investments returned as per management decision. Users are advised to open only one account, and to invest using their own funds.
39. The Client is at least 18 years old, or the age of legal consent for engaging in financial investment activities under the laws of his country.
40. If the user doesn’t make a single trade on the platform within the last 30 days, an operational fee at the amount of 10USD will be deducted from his trading account. This fee is deducted monthly if the user is inactive.
41. In order to terminate your account with MaestroTrade.com, please contact us.
Bonus Terms & Conditions
General Bonus Terms and Conditions:
The following terms from part of the Terms and Conditions of use at www.MAESTROTRADE.com
1. To be eligible to receive a bonus or promotion from the Company, you must have made a minimum deposit of 250 USD/EUR/GBP.
2. Each bonus offer is provided on a one-time and limited time basis.
3. Bonuses are immediately available for trading.
4. Bonuses are immediately available for trading. Bonuses are available for withdrawal only after wagering requirements (measured as trading volume completed) have been satisfied. Wagering is standardly set at 40 times the volume of the bonus value for Binary trades and 50 times the volume of the bonus value for Forex trades. For example, if a $30 bonus is granted, a trader must complete a total of $1200 Binary trades or $1500 Forex trades before the bonus is available for withdrawal [withdrawals are subject to the client’s account balance]. For Forex trades the wagered amount is set on initial investment amount only.
5. Notwithstanding Point 4, bonuses exceeding $ 4,999 and $ 9,999 shall be subject to trading volume requirements of 60 times and 80 times the value of the bonus before becoming available for withdrawal.
6. In the event that the entire or part of the deposit on which the bonus is given is withdrawn before the bonus amount has been traded 40 times, the following shall apply:
- The bonus shall be canceled.
- In the case of trading loses, all losses will be borne by the original deposit and the remaining balance may be withdrawn.
- In the case of trading profits, the trading profits shall be canceled and the original deposit may be withdrawn.
7. The Company reserves the rights to change or cancel any bonus or promotion at their discretion.
Maestrotrade.com does not tolerate money laundering and supports the fight against money launderers. Maestrotrade.com follows the guidelines set by the UK’s Joint Money Laundering Steering Group. The UK is a full member of the Financial Action Task Force (FATF), the intergovernmental body whose purpose is to combat money laundering and terrorist financing.
Maestrotrade.com now has policies in place to deter people from laundering money. These policies include:
• ensuring clients have valid proof of identification
• maintaining records of identification information
• determining that clients are not known or suspected terrorists by checking their names against lists of known or suspected terrorists
• informing clients that the information they provide may be used to verify their identity
• Closely following clients’ money transactions
• Not accepting cash, money orders, third party transactions, exchange houses transfers or Western Union transfers.
Money laundering occurs when funds from an illegal/criminal activity are moved through the financial system in such a way as to make it appear that the funds have come from legitimate sources.
Money Laundering usually follows three stages:
• Firstly, cash or cash equivalents are placed into the financial system
• secondly, money is transferred or moved to other accounts (e.g. futures accounts) through a series of financial transactions designed to obscure the origin of the money (e.g. executing trades with little or no financial risk or transferring account balances to other accounts)
• And finally, the funds are re-introduced into the economy so that the funds appear to have come from legitimate sources (e.g. closing a futures account and transferring the funds to a bank account).
Trading accounts are one vehicle that can be used to launder illicit funds or to hide the true owner of the funds. In particular, a trading account can be used to execute financial transactions that help obscure the origins of the funds.
Maestrotrade.com directs funds withdrawals back to the original source of remittance, as a preventative measure.
International Anti-Money Laundering requires financial services institutions to be aware of potential money laundering abuses that could occur in a customer account and implement a compliance program to deter, detect and report potential suspicious activity.
These guidelines have been implemented to protect Maestrotrade.com and its clients.
For questions/comments regarding these guidelines, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
KYC (Know Your Customer) Policy
Know your customer policies have become increasingly important worldwide lately, especially among banks and other financial institutions, in order to prevent identity theft, money laundering, financial fraud and terrorist activity.
Maestrotrade.com holds a zero tolerance fraud policy, and is taking all measures possible to prevent it. Any fraudulent activity will be documented and all related accounts to it will be immediately closed. All funds in these accounts will be forfeited.
Maestrotrade.com aims to ensure the integrity of any sensitive data it obtains, such as your account information and the transactions you make, using a variety of security measures and fraud controls. Securing your electronic transactions requires us to be provided with certain data from you, including your preferred deposit method.
When you deposit funds we will require the following documents
- A copy of your valid passport with the signature page
- Copies of your credit cards, used to make the deposit (Front side with only the 4 last digits visible, back side with the CVV covered).
- A copy of a recent utility bill in your name and address
- A signed purchase history of your online transactions
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact our customer support: email@example.com
When do I need to provide these documents?
We highly appreciate you taking the time to provide us with all the necessary documents as soon as you can, in order to avoid any delays in processing your transactions. We require the receipt of all the necessary documents prior to making any cash transactions to your benefit.
Some circumstances may require us to request these documents before allowing any other activities in your account, such as deposits or trades.
Please note that if we will not receive the required documents on file, your pending withdrawals will be cancelled and credited back to your trading account. We will notify you on such event via our system.
How can I send you these documents?
Please scan your documents, or take a high quality digital camera picture, save the images as jpegs, then send it to us via mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I know my documents are safe with you?
Maestrotrade.com holds the security of documentation at highest priority, and treats all documents it receives with utmost respect and confidentiality. All files we obtain are fully protected using the highest level possible of encryption at every step of the review process.
We thank you for your cooperation in helping us make Maestrotrade.com a safer place to trade.
[ back to top ]